1. This Plot Application Form can only be used by the Applicant.
2. Only ONE Residential Plot can be applied against ONE Applications Form.
3. All columns and entries must be completed in BLOCK LETTERS. No entry is to be left blank. An incomplete Application Form will not be processed.
4. Overseas Pakistanis will email firstname.lastname@example.org , followed by courier, the Plot Application (PA) Form, along with the copy of foreign remittal advice (net equivalent of Pak Rupees to our account in the name of “Taj Residencia” as per bank details overleaf) and Plot Application (PA) Form to our office address mentioned on the Plot Application (PA) Form.
5. To be eligible for the balloting, duly filled-in complete Application Form along with (i) accompanying documents; and (ii) the Application Fee (see table overleaf), will have to be submitted, by the submission deadline specified by Taj Residencia. Similarly submission and receipt of a complete Booking Form does not constitute any confirmation or representation regarding successful application and booking.
6. Successful applicants will be determined through computerized balloting within 90 days from close of the Plot application submission date. The successful applicants so determined shall be obliged to comply with the terms and conditions of booking and allotment as per terms and conditions of Booking Form and rules and regulation of Taj Residencia and the regulatory authorities.
7. For unsuccessful applicants, the Application Fee will be refunded, within two months after the balloting, however, the Processing Fee is non-refundable. They may, however be provided with an alternate choice of plot bookings in case of availability.
8. This balloting referred to in Clause 5 above, will only decide the booking of a plot. Exact location of the plot may vary and is subject to finalization of the ground development.
9. All payments are to be made according to the Category/ Size of the property, as per schedule of payments in favour of "Taj Residencia". through designated bank (see overleaf) and account while Taj Residencia offices will accept both cash & Bank Draft/ Pay Order.
10. No applicant (whether successful or unsuccessful) shall be entitled to claim or receive any interest/mark up against the amounts paid by him to Taj Residencia.
11. One Booking Form can be used for seeking booking for One Residential Plot only.
12. For each preferential location (see overleaf), i.e. corner, facing park, and boulevard applicants will pay 10% premium for each category after the balloting. For boulevard (100 feet and above) Category applicants will pay 15% premium.
13. Notwithstanding the balloting, the exact size and location of the plot will remain tentative and subject to adjustment in accordance with demarcation/ measurement of the plot at time of handing over of possession.
14. All registration/ mutation charges shall be borne by the allottee along with any other government tax in vogue.
15. The Plot Price does not include possession fee and the cost/ charges of provision of electricity, sui-gas, telephone, maintenance etc. Possession fee along with Utility & Service connection charges shall be charged later.
16. In case of any dispute between the allottee and Taj Residencia, the dispute will be referred to arbitration by an authorized officer of Taj Residencia, whose decision shall be final and binding on the parties to the dispute.
17. Every applicant will abide by these Terms and Conditions in addition to the bye-laws, rules and regulations governing allotment, possession , owner ship, construction and transfer of plots, enforced from time to time by Taj Residencia and any other Authority/ Department competent to do so in accordance with applicable laws.